Tuesday, October 14, 2008
The SITS Blogathon.
The ladies in leopard skin tap, tap, tapping away. Heather and Tiffany - our bloggy heroes. Do you sleep?
Today these ladies from "The Secret is in the Sauce" (SITS) have cooked up another way to keep one in front of their screen for what I am sure are mind debilitating hours!
Now my instructions include a lot of linking. I am a linking idiot. Actually I am a blogging idiot, but I try. What is all this you ask?
SITS is a growing blogging community I joined last spring. I was a shy cyberlurker - never commenting. No more. These ladies faithfully feature a different blogger every day of the week so others in the community might show them some bloggy love. It was feeling a little lonely out here (OK so I live in Nepal and I mean that both figuratively and literally) and my only Bleaders, my dear family, don't comment. I felt like a yodeler - blogging into the void. (I'm not given to melodrama or anything.) But then some of the SITStas starting coming over to visit and life was just a little bit more fun. As I dared to break out of the cybershell I was in and comment on other people's blogs, I discovered a lot of people with all kinds of stories whom I wish I knew in real life. So thank you Heather and Tiffany for all you do - this blog's for you:)!
If you are interested ... go on over, the Leopard Ladies are always there, waiting to comment.
A few fun SITS blogs (of many - how to choose?) I've found over the past few months:
1. I'm not brown nosing, promise. But let's just give credit where credit is due. Heather at Mindless Junque is not just a commenting junkie but a good writer. Check out her love story.
2. While I am at it - her other half Tiffany at The R Family Diaries needs to get loads of kudos and credit too.
3. A new discovery - yesterday as a matter of fact - Nanny Goats in Panties. THe name alone FORCES you to go click, click doesn't it? This person is just plain HILARIOUS. No pressure Nanny.
4. Another expat to commisserate/rejoice with: The Perlman Update.
5. Last but not least, Rhea at Texas Word Tangle always has a few thoughtful, funny somethings to share.
Enough for today. I linked, I linked! I'm so proud. Couldn't have done it without you SITS. Happy Blogathon and .... Namaste!